Monday, September 11, 2006

The web site is now active …

I've just finished checking through and amending the web site (though I bet I haven't discovered absolutely everything that needs changing, so don't forget to let me know if you find anything that a) doesn't work or b) that's a bit too old-fashioned).

So … we're ready to go. I'm meeting the students who're coming to Kalmar tomorrow evening (in room E309 in the Nisbethska Building at Linnégatan 5), and you'll find the worksheets I'm going to be using in Course Module 1.

I'm just about to broadcast the next podcast too, which has some specific instructions about how to get started (the trick is to click both The Big Picture and This Way to the Course Materials links from the Home Page …).

We hope you enjoy the course … and the you remember that:

The Only Stupid Question is the One You Don't Ask!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home