Wednesday, September 13, 2006

How to post your Warm-Ups


If Jonna starts getting worried about where her post went - don't! I've republished it as a comment to the Warm-Up 1 post, and you can see it if you click on the Comment link just at the bottom of that post. Right now, it says "1 Comments" … and that's you, Jonna!

It takes a while to get used to the Team Blog, but let me go through the procedure for posting Warm-Ups, just to make sure. When you've produced your task (in, say, Word), copy the text. Then, in the Blog, click on the Comments link at the bottom of my 'Warm-Up 1' (or 2 or 3 or 4) post.

What you'll see is the screen at the top of this post. You paste your Word text into the box called 'Leave your Comment', and then click on the 'Login and Publish' button. If you want to take a look at what your post will look like before you publish it, click on the 'Preview' button.

But what if you've published it … and you really wish you hadn't?

Just send me a mail and tell me which post you want taken away. It takes me less than a minute to find a post and delete it (just like I did with Jonna's).

If you need more help, feel free to get in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home